What must it be like to be you, I wonder? Different life. Different body, different gender. Another language, another lifestyle, different foods. A whole different set of unresolved personal problems. We’re so different, you and I. But it’s exactly in imagining the difference where we find the not so different. Stepping outside of ourselves and into the shoes of the other allows us to find ourselves in the process of discovering the other. Self-discovery is a game of hide-and-seek. I find myself hidden in you.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Sex Revolution: Wedding Sex and Love
- Woo-woo is a derogatory slur that keeps atheists mired in religious dogmatism
- Is there greater meaning in life than art?
- Masturbation as a Meditative Practice in Sexual Self-Restraint
- Mind control and religious surveillance through God as the thought police and thought crimes
- The same fear that inspired religious violence continues to propagate psychological violence
- Transitioning from scarcity to abundance by choosing my highest pleasure
- My Exorcism of Jesus
- Why am I so hard on Christianity? These are my primary concerns.
- Transformation is routine. It as much a part of daily life as eating and drinking. Prosperity is the natural way of evolution. We are all evolution in action.