Andrew Jasko, M.Div. offers coaching sessions for religious trauma recovery, spiritual transitions, and sexual healing. Are you questioning your religion in isolation? Did you leave religion years ago, but still suffer from guilt, obsessive fears, isolation from family, or issues with your sexuality? Do you struggle with finding a new sense of purpose, and long to have profound experiences of spirituality instead of a lifeless form of atheism? Leaving a religion is one of the most challenging life crises a person can face, on the level of losing a loved one or having a divorce. Religion may have been your entire way of life and identity, and now you have to start over with no guidebook. The process of transition can be confusing, lonely, or even dangerous, and there are few therapists who have been trained to work with these issues. Often, people struggle with depression, loss of work, and symptoms similar to PTSD. But there is hope. I have observed many people who transition, and there are predictable patterns of grief, struggle, and growth. It is important that you speak to someone who understands the issues and has experienced what you’re going through. Instead of spending years spinning your wheels suffering needlessly, you can speed up this process and get your life back together. Additionally, many wonder whether life will be as meaningful again. Is a spirituality dry kind of atheism the only option, or if I try other spiritualities, will I fall into the same traps that caught me in religion? I believe there are benefits to atheist secular humanism and spirituality, and that one can have profound spiritual experiences that most religious and atheists never know–without the baggage. We can integrate reason and mysticism seamlessly and without contradiction. I am well-versed in multiple forms of Christianity, with a BA in ministry from the Evangelical Wheaton College and Master of Divinity from Princeton Seminary. I’m trained in trauma coaching and undergoing clinical training to become a licensed psychologist. I offer coaching session packages. Schedule a free session with me today. Let’s partner together to rebuild your life. You will come out of this a stronger, more powerful person in the world.
Subscribe to Blog
- The Sex Revolution: Wedding Sex and Love
- Woo-woo is a derogatory slur that keeps atheists mired in religious dogmatism
- Is there greater meaning in life than art?
- Masturbation as a Meditative Practice in Sexual Self-Restraint
- Mind control and religious surveillance through God as the thought police and thought crimes
- The same fear that inspired religious violence continues to propagate psychological violence
- Transitioning from scarcity to abundance by choosing my highest pleasure
- My Exorcism of Jesus
- Why am I so hard on Christianity? These are my primary concerns.
- Transformation is routine. It as much a part of daily life as eating and drinking. Prosperity is the natural way of evolution. We are all evolution in action.