I am not a sinner and I am not a saint. I am a human being, and divinity lies in recognizing the power of being my fully empowered, purest self in the world. I am no better or worse than anyone else. I love not because it’s demanded of me, but because it’s part of me, and I’m true to myself. I don’t need to outsource my power in order to make reliable decisions. Wisdom comes from learning to hear my own voice, not looking for ready-made answers to drop out of the sky or being told what to do. I don’t need to be saved, I need to be empowered, liberated from the illusion that I can’t do it and I’m not good enough. I’m free because I don’t have all the answers and I don’t need an explanation for everything in order to make moral decisions or live a purposeful life. I’m spiritual not because I know, but because I’m open and eager to explore. I see clearly when I’m willing to restrain self-and other- judgment long enough to see where my knowledge is incomplete. It’s not my responsibility to save the world, but it is my duty to follow my heart. My life isn’t about getting life right or wrong, it’s about being alive.
Subscribe to Blog
- India Missionary De-Conversion Trip: Exposing Missionary Abuse and Promoting Religious Healing
- Eat The Fruit of The Tree of Life: Solving the Ecospiritual Crisis of Climate Change and Existential Despair by Having Mystical Experiences
- Thou Shalt Not Judge: Religious Othering, The Politics of Division and Destruction of the Planet
- Psychological Splitting: The Spiritual Neurosis of Dualism, A Crisis of No Empathy
- Putting Out The Fires Of Hell
- Castration and Emasculation in the Bible: Sexual Violence as a Temptation Avoidance Strategy
- Am I Bypassing My Heart With Law of Attraction (Manifestation)?
- God is Not My Master: Biblical Religion Is Slavery
- God Has A Narcissistic Personality Disorder