This is what I want, this is why I write these posts: I want people to be free of fear, control, dis-empowerment, and abusive beliefs. I’m not looking to take out Christianity or religion. I want people to be able to leave their religions, deal with the trauma and start new secular or spiritual lives. I want healing from indoctrination. I want people to be free. I want people who are free to experience a new kind of powerful-beyond-imagination spirituality that religion makes it hard for you to access. What I want is healed, empowered, connected human beings. Some strong words in real talk (with respect) need to be made; these are intense even violent subjects, and that’s the reality we have to deal with. I won’t always get it right, my words won’t always be perfect and I may make mistakes. But I will work to see people journeying free.
Subscribe to Blog
- India Missionary De-Conversion Trip: Exposing Missionary Abuse and Promoting Religious Healing
- Eat The Fruit of The Tree of Life: Solving the Ecospiritual Crisis of Climate Change and Existential Despair by Having Mystical Experiences
- Thou Shalt Not Judge: Religious Othering, The Politics of Division and Destruction of the Planet
- Psychological Splitting: The Spiritual Neurosis of Dualism, A Crisis of No Empathy
- Putting Out The Fires Of Hell
- Castration and Emasculation in the Bible: Sexual Violence as a Temptation Avoidance Strategy
- Am I Bypassing My Heart With Law of Attraction (Manifestation)?
- God is Not My Master: Biblical Religion Is Slavery
- God Has A Narcissistic Personality Disorder