What must it be like to be you, I wonder? Different life. Different body, different gender. Another language, another lifestyle, different foods. A whole different set of unresolved personal problems. We’re so different, you and I. But it’s exactly in imagining the difference where we find the not so different. Stepping outside of ourselves and into the shoes of the other allows us to find ourselves in the process of discovering the other. Self-discovery is a game of hide-and-seek. I find myself hidden in you.
Subscribe to Blog
- Psychological Splitting: The Spiritual Neurosis of Dualism, A Crisis of No Empathy
- Putting Out The Fires Of Hell
- Castration and Emasculation in the Bible: Sexual Violence as a Temptation Avoidance Strategy
- Am I Bypassing My Heart With Law of Attraction (Manifestation)?
- God is Not My Master: Biblical Religion Is Slavery
- God Has A Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Was the Bible Inspired by Dark Spiritual Forces? Why does God demand human sacrifice and spirit possession of his followers? Is God the Devil?
- Religion works like mental illness. It gets you by through dysfunction, and leaves you with painful psychological symptoms
- Christianity is Holy War. The Great Commission is Ideological Jihad. God’s Kingdom is a Regime of Violent Global Conquest. Liberal Christianities are Complicit.
- Finding Spirituality after Religion. The Spiritual Suppression and Imperialism of Christianity: Individually, Globally, and Historically.