A few Christians have informed me I’m a false prophet or antichrist leading god’s people astray because I speak up about religious abuses. You have to ask yourself, what kind of teaching threatens anyone who questions it? This is what all cults do: they terrorize people who are on their way out with FEAR. Why, in the Bible, are there all kinds of labels designed specifically for anyone who speaks up? Antichrist, false prophet, blasphemer, doubter, sinner, reviler, mocker. Multiple Bible passages warm of horrible fates for people who disagree with the message. All the more reason to doubt the teaching, and run away fast! This is just a cheap tactic to retain membership. Some loving message. This is a ban on critical thinking. Let those who proclaim others to be false messengers first examine their own teachings. If you proclaim yourself to be a spiritual authority (as evangelists do) and threaten anyone who questions that authority (as the Bible does), how can you ever talk to me about leading people astray or being concerned with their best interests?
Subscribe to Blog
- Psychological Splitting: The Spiritual Neurosis of Dualism, A Crisis of No Empathy
- Putting Out The Fires Of Hell
- Castration and Emasculation in the Bible: Sexual Violence as a Temptation Avoidance Strategy
- Am I Bypassing My Heart With Law of Attraction (Manifestation)?
- God is Not My Master: Biblical Religion Is Slavery
- God Has A Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Was the Bible Inspired by Dark Spiritual Forces? Why does God demand human sacrifice and spirit possession of his followers? Is God the Devil?
- Religion works like mental illness. It gets you by through dysfunction, and leaves you with painful psychological symptoms
- Christianity is Holy War. The Great Commission is Ideological Jihad. God’s Kingdom is a Regime of Violent Global Conquest. Liberal Christianities are Complicit.
- Finding Spirituality after Religion. The Spiritual Suppression and Imperialism of Christianity: Individually, Globally, and Historically.