Many religions utilize mind control techniques to ensure the loyalty of their membership. Through cleverly applied biblical teachings, they implanted a chip in my brain and constantly surveilled my every thought to make sure I lived in conformity with their demands at all times. I was taught to search my mind and heart for sinful thoughts and desires, which meant anything that didn’t jive with their rules; especially sex. We were told, to “take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:5) and that God “search[es] the heart and examine[s] the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve” (Jeremiah 17:10). “God,” their god-implant, became my thought police. I was guilty of thousands of thought crimes every day, for God’s standards were impossible to fulfill perfectly. This resulted in training in obsessive-compulsive confession and unceasing mental torment. The implant made me constantly go back to the church either in person or in my own psyche, in order to obtain forgiveness. It ensured my reliance on the system. Every time I “sinned,” my sense of faultiness and helplessness was reinforced. I became a mental slave. By virtue of this indoctrination, I had created a third party who lived within my mind and judged me constantly. It was misery! This voice was sometimes loving, but often cruel, frequently threatening me when I didn’t obey the church’s dictates. It took extensive surgery to remove the implant, this psychological construct created by the religion and reinforced by my guilt. Years of self-love and acceptance of my flawed humanity finally eradicated the voice inside my head. It’s nice to be free, and I find I have more self-control than ever before. This surgery is available to all who wish to live in the freedom and serenity of their own mental sovereignty.
Subscribe to Blog
- Psychological Splitting: The Spiritual Neurosis of Dualism, A Crisis of No Empathy
- Putting Out The Fires Of Hell
- Castration and Emasculation in the Bible: Sexual Violence as a Temptation Avoidance Strategy
- Am I Bypassing My Heart With Law of Attraction (Manifestation)?
- God is Not My Master: Biblical Religion Is Slavery
- God Has A Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Was the Bible Inspired by Dark Spiritual Forces? Why does God demand human sacrifice and spirit possession of his followers? Is God the Devil?
- Religion works like mental illness. It gets you by through dysfunction, and leaves you with painful psychological symptoms
- Christianity is Holy War. The Great Commission is Ideological Jihad. God’s Kingdom is a Regime of Violent Global Conquest. Liberal Christianities are Complicit.
- Finding Spirituality after Religion. The Spiritual Suppression and Imperialism of Christianity: Individually, Globally, and Historically.