Many of us have learned to associate sex with hurtful things. Reclaiming Sexuality means breaking those negative associations by giving yourself healthy, life-affirming messages. Sex is not about shame, abuse, or fear. This is what sex means: Love. Life. Pleasure. Connection. Passion. Healing. Set-exploration. Giving. And so much more. But especially love. Sex and love are a match made in heaven: they are meant to be experienced together. Let us wed sex and love, let us marry them in our thoughts and hearts, in how we portray sex in our conversations, and in the way we go about the sacred act of love-making. Let this association carry itself into the media, and inspire new advertising, better porn, and happier people. We can change our entire culture’s approach to sex. We inherited the current culture, but we can give our children something different. It begins within the associations of our hearts and minds. This would be a sex revolution.
Subscribe to Blog
- Psychological Splitting: The Spiritual Neurosis of Dualism, A Crisis of No Empathy
- Putting Out The Fires Of Hell
- Castration and Emasculation in the Bible: Sexual Violence as a Temptation Avoidance Strategy
- Am I Bypassing My Heart With Law of Attraction (Manifestation)?
- God is Not My Master: Biblical Religion Is Slavery
- God Has A Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Was the Bible Inspired by Dark Spiritual Forces? Why does God demand human sacrifice and spirit possession of his followers? Is God the Devil?
- Religion works like mental illness. It gets you by through dysfunction, and leaves you with painful psychological symptoms
- Christianity is Holy War. The Great Commission is Ideological Jihad. God’s Kingdom is a Regime of Violent Global Conquest. Liberal Christianities are Complicit.
- Finding Spirituality after Religion. The Spiritual Suppression and Imperialism of Christianity: Individually, Globally, and Historically.